Friday, June 1, 2012

Spending the Summer on a Glacier

The dogs and I are spending the summer on a section of the Denver Glacier just out side of Skagway Alaska doing sled dog tours for Alaska Icefield Expeditions. The dogs are enjoying the snow and being able to run every day and I am enjoying being able to run them with a sled in the summer time, plus I am getting to meet a bunch of really cool people from all over the world. I am only in Skagway once a week with limited internet so please be patient with me about getting pictures and updates posted. Six days a week I am up on the Ice with the dogs.

On May 23 Sparta gave birth to eight healthy puppies, 5 females and 3 males. All are growing quickly and are very healthy. I will have pictures of them up in the next week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment