Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sparta's Puppies


Strange & Dana


Sparta's puppies are growing nicely and doing very well. They are a month old now and getting more and more playful and adventurous by the day. I started them on solid food about five days ago now and they are really liking it.
Within the next week or so I'll start taking a few out at a time to go and walks. And I have been spending some time taking them into the tent to hang out and get some time with me with out any other puppies around. They are really neat puppies full of personality and I am looking forward to watching them grow and develop into sled dogs.

The theme for this litter is Axel manufacturers and their names are:
Males: Rockwell, Spicer and Axis.
Females: Eaton, Dana, Venture, Sterling, and Strange.






Axis



Venture, Eaton, and Strange. 

No comments:

Post a Comment